Another Small Step for Womankind: One Large Step for Online Casinos


It’s no secret that regardless of the legality of online gaming within the U.S. , it has become the fastest growing market on the Internet. The desire to wager online has even surpassed the virtual power of internet porn. On-line gambling can be a $12 billion per year industry, together with about half that sum established within the United States, and also some research imagine this amount will double by the calendar year 2010. So what key does the industry owe this brilliant accomplishment? It’s pretty simple in the psychological standpoint of opinion; persons have pleasure at the delight of investing only a little to acquire lots. Akin to this lottery it is the purchase of hope, as from the hope of easily taking a couple bucks and turning them into a substantial amount of money บาคาร่า.

Surprisingly world wide web gambling marketing efforts are nearly entirely aimed toward guys; this really is until now. Many banners and advertisements include scantly-clad beautiful women or round tables filled of java smoking man poker gamers. The target audience for internet gambling is readily acknowledged by the industry as the 3040 year old, university educated male. Even Playboy has its own on-line casino, which by definition alone is targeted immediately and entirely into the man audience. Why is online gambling nearly entirely geared toward a male audience? In two scientific tests one conducted by Peter D. Hart Research Associates, Inc. (2006) and one ran by Luntz,” Manlansky Strategic study (2006) published by the American Gaming Association that the proportion of male and female brick-and mortar bettors had been nearly equal with males composed 53 percent of the population and one other 47% composed of females. However, guys out shortened women nearly three-to-one from the virtual gaming world at which men included 68% of those inhabitants surveyed leaving girls to make up the rest 32 percent.

This leads one to inquire where’s the disconnect between your two mediums of gaming? Could it’s shortsighted, above targeted advertising supporting the man market? Or, could it be why these figures are skewed by adding on the web poker, which is typically a male avocation? No matter the answer is for this particular phenomenon, one online-casino collection has decided to think outside the box and hit outside exclusively to the web female gambling marketplace.

Casino Partners has introduced the world’s very first and only online casino generated especially by women for ladies suitably named Cameo Casino. In a press release from April 2006 Casino associates stated that,”Ladies make up 50% of gamers in the online gaming market – a fact that had not been acknowledged from the gambling industry until now. Promotions and advertisements happen to be designed for the average”Joe” and have centered around male dominated themes.” In Addition,”Cameo Casino offers over 80 Award Winning Video Games, Quick Get, Quick Payouts, Huge Jackpots, and much better than Vegas odds.”

Cameo Casino boosts that,”females deserve a gambling environment of their own and Cameo Casino was equipped with the modern lady in mind. It gives user-friendly and cutting-edge software, successful pay outs, and roundtheclock customer assistance, making Cameo Casino certainly one of the greatest gaming venues on the network” Casino associates is well known for its high notch online casinos such as Casino Tropez, Vegas Red, Casino Del Rio, and Titan Poker only to name a couple.

Continue Reading